The company LABELS by ANDRES (hereinafter referred to as XANDRES), which owns the website www.xandres.com, cares about protecting the personal data of its users. When processing this data, the company is committing to using them only in compliance with the applicable legislation on data protection, more specifically the European General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
LABELS by ANDRES (a company of the DAMARTEX Group), with its headquarters at Nijverheidsstraat 20, 9070 Destelbergen, Belgium, registered in the Ghent Register of Legal Entities under number BE0639 856 936
If you have any questions about the processing of personal data, do not hesitate to contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the Damartex Group (http://damartex.com/uk/our-bra...) by post at the following address: DAMARTEX - attn. DPO -, 160 boulevard de Fourmies, 59100 ROUBAIX (France) or at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
USERS OF THE CLIENT/PROSPECT DATA:
Your data is used by the internal departments at XANDRES to improve the quality and accuracy of our customer database.
In order to guarantee proper performance of our tasks, we may share your data with the following subcontractors:
- suppliers (direct supply of products by the supplier, after-sales service);
- logistics service providers, shipping companies and parcel delivery services;
- marketing service providers;
- couriers, e-mail/SMS routing companies and printers;
- IT service providers, banking and credit institutions;
- management and auditing firms;
- public authorities.
Your data will be used by our subcontractors within the European Union, in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection, more specifically the European General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
AIMS OF THE PROCESSING OF CUSTOMER/PROSPECT DATA:
Your data collected by XANDRES can be processed with various aims, for which the legal basis may differ:
In fulfilment of a contract:
- Management of the customer account (deliveries, returns, exchanges, bookings in-store or online, cancellations, invoicing and accounting follow-up);
- Management of the loyalty card and programme in-store and online;
- Follow-up of customer relationships (complaints, disputes, after-sales service);
To meet our company's legitimate interests:
- Commercial prospection (including selection, standardisation and the removal of duplicates) to send targeted offers;
- Collecting and analysing commercial statistics, conducting satisfaction and brand-awareness surveys, product testing and promotion to improve the customer experience and adapting our products and services to our customers’ wishes;
- Video surveillance in-store to protect both persons and goods.
Where we have your consent:
- For sending offers by e-mail and SMS;
- Installing cookies and trackers on your device to suggest products and services in line with your interests and to draw up statistics on website visits;
- Online chat;
- Customised clothing advice online and in-store;
- Geolocation to choose a delivery point.
Based on legal obligations:
- Management of persons’ right of access;
- The battle against fraud;
- Legal archiving.
TIMEFRAME FOR DATA STORAGE:
Your data will be stored for:
- 5 years following your last order (for customers)
- 3 years after your last contact (last e-mail click, for prospects)
Cookies will be stored for up to 13 months after they have been installed.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We apply organisational, technical, logistic and physical security measures to protect your data against alterations, destruction and access by non-authorised parties.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR DATA:
In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the Data Protection Act, you have the right to:
- access your personal data that we process;
- ask for the erasure of your personal data that we store, unless there is a legal measure preventing us from doing so;
- rectify incorrect personal details and/or complete any incomplete data;
- ask for the processing of your personal data to be limited;
- receive the data you provided in a standard format accessible to you or a third party appointed by you.
Lastly, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, where the processing of your data is based on the legitimate interests of XANDRES, as provided for in Article 6 (1) of the European Regulation. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data that you provided to us based on your consent, as provided for in Article 6 (1) of the European Regulation. This objection can be made at any time. However, it does not affect any prior processing.
You may exercise all your rights by sending a letter to: XANDRES Customer Service, Nijverheidsstraat 20, 9070 Destelbergen, Belgium or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Always include a copy of your identity card. XANDRES is committed to replying within 30 days from receipt of your request.
If you prefer not to be contacted by telephone by companies you are not a customer of, please unsubscribe onwww.DNCM.be
Should you have difficulties navigating our website, feel free to contact us via our online chat at any time.
XANDRES and its team are dedicated to protecting your privacy and private data. If you have any comments or complaints, or if we have not met your wishes, please contact our Data Protection Officer by post on: 160 boulevard de Fourmies, 59100 ROUBAIX (France) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Last but not least, you have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission (CPVP) at: Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels (Belgium).