COMPETITION REGULATIONS - XANDRES
1. Organising company
These Competition Regulations contain the participation terms and conditions that apply to all competitions organised by Xandres NV, located in Destelbergen, Nijverheidsstraat 20. Additional participation conditions may apply per competition. If one or more specific participation conditions differ from the participation terms and conditions, the specific participation conditions take precedence over the participation terms and conditions.
2. Participation Conditions
- Participation is free, and there is no purchase obligation.
- One entry is allowed per person per channel.
- Participation is open to any natural person, except for Xandres employees and their family members (up to the second degree).
- Failure to comply with the participation conditions in these regulations and any abuse thereof, deception or participation in bad faith will lead to disqualification.
- The participant relinquishes ownership of the photo.
- Entries may not display any brands, logos or trademarks other than Xandres.
- The participant must be able to confirm that the photo does not infringe any copyrights.
- Entries may not have an offensive or inappropriate title.
- Participants must be over 12 years old.
- Participants between the ages of 13 and 18 need permission from their legal representative to participate.
- The use of pirated software, automation of the entry fields, automatic publication, forging of the form, or any other software or method that allows multiple participations and/or automation of participation is prohibited and may lead to immediate exclusion from the competition and legal action for engaging in internet piracy.
- Any participation that does not comply with these conditions according to Xandres may be refused.
3. The competition – Look of the Month
Share your favourite Xandres outfit on your Instagram or Facebook page with #xandreswomen, and have the chance of winning a €50 gift voucher every month.
Xandres asks participants to share a photo of their favourite Xandres outfit by posting it on Facebook or Instagram:
- Facebook: under the Xandres post with the hashtag #xandreswomen and @xandresbelgium
- Instagram: tag @xandres_belgium in the photo and mention #xandreswomen below the photo.
A winner is selected from the posts every month. The determining factor is the originality of the post. The winner will receive a gift voucher worth 50 euros.
Participation in the competition is limited to 1 entry per Facebook or Instagram profile per month. By participating, the participant agrees to the official competition conditions. Only photos and videos that meet the competition conditions will be allowed to participate in the competition.
By entering the competition, participants give Xandres permission to publish their participating photo or video on the Xandres NV website (https://www.xandres.com/be_en/xandreswomen) and in the newsletters.
Winning entries will always be published and tagged with the respective Facebook or Instagram profile.
4. Winners and competition prizes
Look of the Month
Winners are selected by a jury composed of Xandres employees. The photo that Xandres considers to be the most original each month will win a 50-euro voucher.
Xandres is not obligated to award a prize when there are fewer than 12 participants. If there are fewer than 12 participants, these participants will be included in the following month's competition.
Winners will receive their prize by post at the address they specified on entry.
Winners are announced on the Xandres Facebook and Instagram pages.
Winners are contacted through Facebook or Instagram. No further correspondence will take place.
The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
If the winner refuses the prize or their participation is declared invalid (possible if a purchase was a competition condition and the purchased items that entitled a customer to participate in the competition were returned to Xandres), the prize will go to the following month's winner.
Xandres can only be held liable for offering the prizes and cannot, therefore, be held responsible for technical problems or a problem with the postal services (delay, strike, damage, loss).
Xandres will take all possible measures to comply with the competition regulations but can in no case be held liable if—in the event of force majeure or events that take place outside its will or are justified by necessity—it is forced to stop, shorten, extend, postpone or change the competition terms and conditions. In any case, Xandres reserves the right to extend the duration of participation.
Xandres does not give any guarantee to a prize.
Xandres cannot be held liable for any accidents or damages (in)directly related to a prize won or the competition.
6. Data protection
Xandres will ensure that your personal data is handled with care and will take the necessary measures to protect the data.
Each participant has the right to access, rectify or delete their personal data.
The winners of the competition give Xandres permission, without the latter being liable for any compensation, to reproduce and publish photos of them and/or their winning answers, without any territorial or time restriction, for the purpose of competition communication or to promote Xandres.
By participating in the competition, the customer gives Xandres permission to use the photos submitted/posted by them for online and offline publication and marketing purposes, without any territorial or time restriction.
The customer who submitted/posted the photo guarantees to have received permission to depict all persons/objects in the photo. Xandres hereby has permission to use the photos for publication and marketing purposes.