POLICY ON PERSONAL DATA (CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTS)
The website www.xandres.com and the online kiosks in the Xandres stores are managed by Xandres NV (hereinafter referred to as 'XANDRES'), a company which is committed to protecting personal data. As a controller, it therefore makes every effort to use the collected personal data exclusively in accordance with the related legislation and more specifically the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter abbreviated as' GDPR ').
Who is the processor of your personal data?
The processor is XANDRES (a company of the DAMARTEX group), with registered office at Nijverheidsstraat 20 - 9070 Destelbergen (Belgium), registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (Register of Legal Entities in Ghent) under number 0639.856.936.
For your comments on the protection of your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed for the DAMARTEX group (http: //damartex.com) You can contact the DPO in writing at DAMARTEX (attn DPO), 160 boulevard de Fourmies - 591000 Roubaix (France), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which personal data do we process?
We may process the following personal data from you:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address dataTelephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, such as account information, for example by creating a profile on the website, in correspondence, through the online kiosk in the shop (with or without assistance from our shop assistants) and by telephone.
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website or on the online kiosk
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because the XANDRES website is part of a group of brands)
- Bank account number
- Method of payment used, (digital) receipts, total amount of purchase and details of products ordered and date of purchase
In addition, we may also process special and / or sensitive personal data of you such as:
- Data of persons younger than 16 years old;
- Personal data showing racial or ethnic origin, and processing biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a person, or data about health in the context of offering products or services or in the context of video surveillance in our facilities.
Who uses your personal data?
Your personal data is used internally by XANDRES to improve the quality and accuracy of the services and customer files, by the shop assistants or shop managers to assist you when you make a purchase through an online kiosk or to process your payment through an online kiosk.
With a view to optimal data processing, we may also exchange your data with our subcontractors:
- suppliers (direct product delivery by the supplier, customer service)
- logistics service providers, transport and courier companies
- marketing agencies
- mailing companies, service providers specialized in e-mail and SMS services, printing compagnies
- IT companies, banking and credit institutions , and suppliers for online payment systems or point of sale systems in our shops when you make a purchase through the online kiosks
- control and audit organizations
- government agencies
Your data will be processed via our subcontractors within the European Union, in accordance with related legislation and more specifically with the GDPR.
We conclude a processor agreement with the companies that process your personal data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
XANDRES processes your personal data for different purposes with different possible legal grounds:
Based on your consent:
Sending offers for our products or services by e-mail and SMS
- Online chat services
- Personal clothing advice in the store or online
- Geolocation to choose a delivery point
For the performance of an agreement:
- Management of your account and orders (deliveries, returns, exchanges, in-store or online reservations, collection, online payments or payment through POS systems for purchases made at online kiosksbilling and accounting follow-up)
- Management of your loyalty card and loyalty program in-store and online
- Follow-up of our customer relationships (handling of complaints and disputes, customer service)
Due to the legitimate interests of our company:
- Commercial prospecting (including selection, normalization and deduplication) to send customized offers
- Realization and analysis of commercial statistics, customer satisfaction and brand awareness surveys, product tests and promotions to improve your customer experience and tailor our products and services to your needs
- Video surveillance in our facilities for the protection of persons and property
- Management of requests regarding the exercise of rights with regard to personal data
- Fight against fraud
- Accounting or tax obligations
- Legal archive management
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for a period of:
- 5 years after the last order for customers;
- 3 years after the last contact (the last click response via a promotional mailing) for prospects.
Cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months after their placement.
Your personal data that we use for direct marketing purposes will in any case only be kept until the moment you choose that your personal data may no longer be used for direct marketing purposes.
What about the security and confidentiality of your personal data?
We take all reasonable and appropriate organizational, technical, logistical and physical measures in the field of IT security to protect your personal data against alteration, destruction, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized access.
We do not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have significant consequences for people.
What rights do you have with regard to your personal data?
In accordance with the GDPR and applicable national law, you have the right to:
- view the personal data that we process about you;
- have the personal data we hold about you destroyed, unless otherwise provided by law;
- have the personal data that we hold about you corrected or supplemented if they are incorrect or incomplete;
- restrict the processing of your personal data;
- have the personal data, that you have provided us with, stored on a standard data carrier that is accessible to you or a third party designated by you.
Finally, you also have the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data when this is done in the context of the legitimate interests of XANDRES, as stipulated in Article 6 (1) of the GDPR. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that you have provided to us on the basis of your consent, as set out in Article 6 (1) GDPR. You can express this objection at any time, without this affecting the processing that has already taken place prior to your objection.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written message to Customer Service XANDRES, Nijverheidsstraat 20 - 9070 Destelbergen (Belgium), or by e-mail to email@example.com, in both cases with a copy of your identity card, to ensure that the request has been made by you. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy; this to protect your privacy.
XANDRES promises to respond within 30 days of receiving your request. You should keep in mind that XANDRES may not be obliged to comply with your request for access, correction, deletion or transfer. This is because of our legal obligations, reasons of public interest (storage, statistical analysis, scientific or historical research), for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or the justified exercise of the right to freedom of expression and/or information.
If you do not want to be contacted by telephone by companies where you are not a customer, you can register at www.DNCM.be.
If you have any navigation problems on our website or online kiosks, you can call on our online chat service at any time.
XANDRES and the entire XANDRES team attach importance every day to the respect for your privacy and the protection of your personal data. Do you have any comments or have we unfortunately failed to meet your expectations? Then we invite you to contact our data protection officer who can be reached in writing at 160 boulevard de Fourmies - 59100 Roubaix (France), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you can also file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority at the following address: Drukpersstraat 35 - 1000 Brussels (Belgium), Telephone: +32 (0) 2 274 48 00 / Fax: +32 (0) 2 274 48 35 / e -mail: email@example.com
Change and Notice of Our Privacy Statement
XANDRES may adjust and update this privacy statement from time to time to ensure that this statement is in line with how we process your personal data at any given time. The updated version of this statement will be posted on the same web page and will be effective immediately upon publication. Please return to this webpage periodically to ensure that you are always aware of the information we collect and process, how and in what circumstances your data is used and in which cases we share your data with third parties.